• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Status PHP 8.2 ?

Any status for PHP 8.2?
    RC5 is out and 6 Will come 10th and release 2022-11-24

thanks

Hi,

I see it is in progress so likely to be released to beta in 2 days.

Comment

I'm unable to find any information on this so I'm re-opening this thread. Any status on PHP 8.2? I'm not seeing any update after the RC5 at the beginning of November so I'm curious if anyone knows if there's an ETA when we'll be able to use 8.2 in production.

Thanks,
      Andrew

Comment

bogdan.sh Thank you. There is No update on CloudLinux | Changelog​ for ALT-PHP, the beta/RC on PHP 8.1 was updated here. Would be great if the changelog could be updated with PHP 8.2 releases as its very hard to find info about new releases for Cloudlinux forums/news/blogs/help etc. andrew.moras Only way I found to get some info is at Index of /cloudlinux/8/updates-testing/Source/​ but latest download is alt-php82-8.2.0-0.RC5.el8.src.rpm

Comment

Indeed, the alt-php82 does not exists in changelog yet. It will be added soon, thanks for letting me know.

Anyway, the package is available in testing repo so following should work:

Code:
          yum install alt-php82* --enablerepo=cloudlinux-updates-testing

Comment

alt-php82-8.2.0-3​ appeared in changelog as stable, but can not find in main repository. Have you released it?

Comment

I have just checked a test server and alt-php82-8.2.0-3 is available from stable repo. Please try to clear yum cache.

The following should work:
              Code:
              yum install alt-php82*

Comment

Working...
              X