cURL support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cURL support

Looking at the selectors it appears that cURL is installed and enabled by default. However I have an extension in a Joomla site that requires it and it is throwing a warning even though looking at the php info shows cURL is running. Here is a typical warning message that I am getting.

Warning: curl_exec() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/***/public_html/administrator/components/com_jfbconnect/views/jfbconnect/view.html.php on line 71

When I set the site to run the default PHP version which also has cURL running the warning goes away. However no matter what PHP selector I choose in cPanel the warning returns. What am I missing and why are extensions that require cURL telling me it is not enabled?

Not sure, not a expert in this area but you will have to remove it from php.ini

You will have to remove curl_exec from disabled_functions=

Im not sure about the directory, but the locator got a own directory with a php version.

- It does not mean it is not loaded, it probably is. But it is disabled because someone thinks it might cause security issues.

The directory is probably /opt/alt/php5x/

Comment

That was the problem, thanks Laurens...

Comment

Working...
      X