PHP Selector working in LVE Manager but not showing inside users cPanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Selector working in LVE Manager but not showing inside users cPanel

In the Feature Manager "Select PHP version" is ticked on, but not showing inside cPanel.

Where should I start looking?

Thanks

Yes, had some problems with it too, thought it was my fault, but its a bug in CPanel(Internal case: 141697).

execute this command:

mkdir -vp /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/dynamicui/
    /usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_sprites

after that it could work, if it does not make sure that mkdir worked, and re-install the plugin.

Good luck

Comment

Thanks Laurens!

I did the mkdir -vp /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/dynamicui/

Then I created the file /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/dynamicui/dynamicui_lvephpsel.conf

with the following contents:

itemorder=>999,version=> 1.0,itemdesc=>$LANG{Select PHP Version},description=>Select PHP Version,group=>software,acontent=>Select PHP Version,url=>lveversion/extension-selector.html,feature=>lvephpsel,imgtype=>icon,sub type=>img,type=>image,width=>32,height=>32,file=>l vephpsel

then performed /usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_sprites

It now works!

Thanks to your post here: https://forums.cpanel.net/f8/feature...el-441142.html

Comment

That file is automatically generated, so you do not have to actually make it.

so, this could have been enough:
        mkdir -vp /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/dynamicui/
        /usr/local/cpanel/bin/rebuild_sprites

No problem, Had some issues with that too, incidently noticed your message in my mailbox. Took me a long time, could have contact support faster :P

Comment

Working...
        X