Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mod_lsapi slow load

Slow initial loading of PHP scripts

Im noticing that accounts that use mod_lsapi to load PHP scripts experiencing a horribly slow load time when they are first being accessed. It takes about 30 seconds for the script to load (a simple phpinfo() page). But then if you refresh the page, it loads fine. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Yep, something is wrong. Our sites load very fast, even WordPress sites, which usually take a long time due to how many calls it takes to build the page. Shoot me a PM and Ill send you some sites so you can compare. I can tell you more about the configuration of those sites (php version, modules, site caching, etc.)

- Scott

Comment

I am sure issue is not in mod_lsapi, what if you disable lsapi for this domain and open phpinfo page? Does this happens to all accounts on a server? Also, please check io/iops limits for roblematic LVE.

Comment

I only have 1 account using CageFS right now, and using mod_lsapi, Im just testing this out. The site loads fine when it is run through suphp.

I have to let it sit idle for about an hour or two before testing it and it takes 30 seconds for it to begin to process.

The IO for the account is set at 512KB/s. I do see it hitting that limit.

The IOPS is set at 256, but I don see it getting any where close to that, max IOPS during that time was only 12. Are there suppose to be any options enabled in /usr/local/apache/conf/conf.d/lsapi.conf? All of the configuration options are commented out in that file.

Comment

Disable io limits to see if that is causing it (temporarily set it to 0 for that account or package). 512 may be severely choking disk access for your test account.

- Scott

Comment

I raised the disk io to 1024KB/s and it still took 15 seconds to start loading.

Comment

Please try to change it to 0 (unlimited ) for io and ios just to test how it goes.

Comment

I think this had more to do with this just being enabled for the 1 account. Once I enabled php-selector and mod_lsapi for all accounts, this cleared up. Everything is loading fine now.

Comment

Working...
                  X