Where can I find installation of PHPmyadmin? I need to tweak settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find installation of PHPmyadmin? I need to tweak settings

The PHPmyAdmin import function lacks the ability to upload fr om a directory on the server. But I can add that if I find the config file for PHPmyAdmin.... my problem is where is it? I checked "usr/share/phpmyadmin/" and many other common places but cannot find wh ere its installed. Any help?

Ah, my syntax was wrong. I found it here:

Code:
    # find / -type d -name phpMyAdmin

/usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin

Comment

Assuming you’re referring to the copy of phpMyAdmin that comes with cPanel, then this question is more suitable for the cPanel forums, rather than the CloudLinux forums, as it has nothing whatsoever to do with CloudLinux.

Nevertheless:

1. The config file is located at:

/usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/config.inc.php

2. Note that this file is not meant to be modified by users, and cPanel may update this file from time to time, which might overwrite any changes you make.

3. If custom changes are required, it would be best for you to install your own copy of phpMyAdmin. You may download it from:

Hope this helps!

Comment

Yes, I apologize. I just started using CloudLinux a few months ago, and with that I started using cPanel. For the past 15 years doing server admin, I never used cPanel/WHM -- I always used ISPmanager or Chinese-made server panels (I work in China). So when using CentOS or even Debian I could usually find phpMyAdmin outside of the panels -- but now I see cPanel bundles it within its own dir, so that is where I need to look

Again, apologies, Im new to cPanel (even though I know its been around for a long time).

Comment

Working...
        X