• Show
Clear All

• sqh
    replied
    Do you need help with library?

Leave a comment:

• sqh
    replied
    > Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50519 Library:50633 in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data03/68/3523068/html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1529

I am not an expert on this, but I have seen this problem before... try running this:

Code:
    /usr/bin/alt-php-mysql-reconfigure
    - Scott

Leave a comment:

• sulthana.j2010
    replied
    Hai..,
    I am getting below error.., The site link http://www.ictpartnership4africa.net/

Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50519 Library:50633 in /home/content/n3pnexwpnas02_data03/68/3523068/html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1529

Now i do pls share step what i do? i am couldnt understand what to do?

Leave a comment:

• ray
    replied
    This is resolved. There was a railgun repo error that aborted install of those packages.

After installing, the original error is gone.

Many thanks!

Leave a comment:

• bogdan.sh
    replied
    Looks like you have to install few packages on web server, please do this:

Code:
    yum clean all

yum install alt-php*mariadb101 alt-php-config --enablerepo=cloudlinux-updates-testing

/usr/bin/alt-php-mysql-reconfigure.py

Leave a comment:

• ray
    replied
    The DB server does not have alt-php.

The web server is using DB on the remote server and alt-php70-mariadb101 is not installed locally.

# rpm -q alt-php70-mariadb10
    alt-php70-mariadb10-7.0.4-1.el6.x86_64

Leave a comment:

• bogdan.sh
    replied
    Then please provide from web server following output:

Code:
    rpm -q alt-php70-mariadb10

rpm -q alt-php70-mariadb101

Leave a comment:

• ray
    replied
    > 3. The output header of mysql -V from both serves.

WEB
    mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.1.13-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1

DB
    mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.1.13-MariaDB, for Linux (x86_64) using readline 5.1

Re: 1 & 2

The website is using PHP v7 from AltPHP and MariaDB on a remote DB server. The DB server has CPanel but not CloudLinux.

Leave a comment:

• bogdan.sh
    replied
    Strange thing is that issue happened after wordpress update. Can you please provide some more details?
    1. What PHP version is used for this customer? Is it possible to get a link to full phpinfo() page?

2. What mariadb packages are installed for this php version?:

Code:
    rpm -q alt-phpXY-mariadb10

rpm -q alt-phpXY-mariadb101
    where XY is php version from step1

3. The output header of mysql -V from both serves.

Leave a comment:

• ray
    started a topic Headers and client library minor version mismatch

Headers and client library minor version mismatch

Upgraded a WordPress site to v4.5 and started getting the following warning:

PHP Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:100023 Library:100113 in /home/user/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1489

LiteSpeed latest and CloudLinux 6 no CPanel server. The website is using PHP v7 from AltPHP and MariaDB on a remote DB server. The DB server has CPanel but not CloudLinux.

I ran /usr/bin/alt-php-mysql-reconfigure checking the config before and after (ls -la /opt/alt/php*/usr/lib*/php/modules/mysql*.so). Output is the same both times.
Working...
X