Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Selector stopped working after mod_lsapi install/native change

Changing PHP version doesnt take effect

PHP Selector was previously working and the native version was 5.5.

I then installed mod_lsapi and enabled it on all domains but that changed the native PHP from 5.5 to 5.6. At this stage PHP Selector was still working.

I then ran this command to change the native PHP back to 5.5 :

switch_mod_lsapi --build-native-lsphp

That worked and PHP changed to 5.5 for all accounts but the PHP selector stopped working after that. The selector shows in the cpanel and you can change the PHP version there.

That change seems to take effect when I run the command /usr/bin/cl-selector --summary php --user USERNAME but when i check the phpinfo page the version of PHP stays at 5.5 and the selector has no effect.

Comment

Hello,

To understand more:
      - you can change version in users cpanel interface and when you return to selector page it is saved?
      - however phpinfo() page still shows native (5.5) php always?
      - most probably this happened after you installed/activate mod_lsapi?

Actually, I worry I have no solution for you, need to investigate the issue in place. Please create support ticket at https://helpdesk.cloudlinux.com/ .

Comment

- you can change version in users cpanel interface and when you return to selector page it is saved? Yes
        - however phpinfo() page still shows native (5.5) php always? Yes
        - most probably this happened after you installed/activate mod_lsapi? After I installed/activated mod_lsapi the selector was still working and changes taking effect. Installing mod_lsapi changed the native version of PHP so I then ran the command switch_mod_lsapi --build-native-lsphp

After I ran switch_mod_lsapi --build-native-lsphp the problem with Selector started.

I have submitted ticket with helpdesk thank you

Comment

Working...
        X