Edit OPCache settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edit OPCache settings

Hello, Im trying to run Nextcloud on a CloudLinux shared hosting, but the following error is showing: https://i.imgur.com/fUUJjlB.png Ive tried to place the required OPcache settings both at php.ini on the web folder, and adding the custom settings to /.cl.selector/alt_php71.cfg but the warning is still showing. Any ideas?

Hi,

Did you actually enabled opcache for a user where you are trying to run Nextcloud ? This should be done with our PHP-Selector . If so, you should see something similar on phpinfo() page.

If it still does not work please create support ticket with us.

Comment

@Bodgan

Yes, the OPCache extension is enabled on the PHP Selector.

Im not the owner of the CloudLinux license myself, as Im the client of a shared hosting company. So I guess I cant open a support ticket?

Comment

Better to contact your hosting provider, and if they will not be able to help - ask them to open ticket with us.

Comment

Hi,

How can i do to change "opcache.memory_consumption" from 64 to 128. I ran the command bellow but it doesnt works, phpselector have returned error like this:

selectorctl --add-options=opcache.memory_consumption:128 --version=7.0 --user=usr_cridi

ERROR:Cannot process option (opcache.memory_consumption)

Help me please.

Comment

This can be changed globally by editing /opt/alt/phpXX/etc/http://php.d.all/opcache.ini
            and applying changes by running
            cagefsctl --rebuild-alt-php-ini

If you need it to change it for a specific user:
            su -s /bin/bash USERNAME
            cd /etc/cl.php.d/alt-phpXX/ (where XX is the PHP version)
            Add the parameters to custom.ini

Comment

Working...
            X