Need help with Hosting account resources exceeded settings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Hosting account resources exceeded settings

I have Cloudlinux 7 installed using EAs PHP selector and pho.
    I have a Intel 2x X5650 46 gigs ram
    I have about 20 sites on the server.
    my settings for in the Attach PNGs below
    and the over limit report is also below I removed Domain names and you can see what package they have by the speed %

Please help me adjust the settings.

Mitch 3alienswebhosting.com

Is this a user to user or support forum Am I better off making a ticket with cloudlinux?

Comment

Mitch,

This forum is for general questions - if you need help with settings/issues on your server, please submit a ticket at https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com

Comment

Have you tried raising your IO? specifically, the ones that you have set to 1Mb/s. that seems rather low IMO... BUT, im definitely not a pro by any means!

I believe... that if these sites were WordPress, Joomla, or other dynamically driven type of site, youd need a higher limit on those accounts.

Comment

I did submit a ticket and I did watch the Video explaining each setting. I had to watch a few times to understand it. Support was very helpful had me removed mod_ruid2 and installed mod_suexec. Let that settle and still got IO Faults and IOPS. I then disabled IOPS since I have a SSD Drive then raised a little by little IO until it stopped Faulting.

Now the only faults I get are CPU

During Backup operations every other day i run the Cpanel Backup to Backup full system and each account. I will get a few sites faulting on CPU.
          Then during the day when it gets busy a few site CPU faults
          I wish the reports would have the times on the reports.

Package info pic uploaded

Comment

I recently discovered a few major problems on my end, that led to major CPU spikes. Worst part... I was having a hell of a time finding the accounts that were throwing them over their limits.

1) I stumbled upon this amazing little cPanel script (no clue how it took me until last week to find it):

2) I found that I had EA4-experimental versions of memcached & memcache installed. Removing those fixed my CPU overages. Server runs like BUTTAH now!

Comment

where to upload file or upload to root and run ssp?

Comment

Not sure how to run or name file

Comment

- wget the file
                  - save as something like "ssp.pl"
                  - run it by "perl ssp.pl"

Comment

Thanks I did figure it out changed permissions and ran it fine I have a ticket with my cpanel provider to help me fix the problems it said nothing with Cloudlinux

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further questions or notes

Comment

Will do
                        My license provider of cpanel , cloudlinux, got the word back from cpanel on the out put only thing they said to fix was
                        [INFO] * FTP Server: pure-ftpd ( Passive ports enabled - not found in iptables )
                        unrelated to cloudlinux, they fixed it and now back to normal.
                        Thank You @Shannon Plaquet for that script and all the help.
                        thank you Cloudlinux for making our servers run faster and safer.
                        thank you panellicense.com for fast support of the script output.

Comment

We are always at your service!

Comment

Working...
                          X