How to temporarily enabled PHP selector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to temporarily enabled PHP selector

I have several sites now that Joomla is reporting the wrong version of PHP. A while back I switched from using Cloudlinux PHP Selector in favor of using Apache 4 and MultiPHP. It seems that PHP Selector is not happy with that choice and is causing issues because it insists on remaining active even though it has been disabled and not used.

My hosting company reached out to cPanel support for answers and the tech fixed this and said he temporarily enabled PHP selector, then set the PHP version to native in the PHP selector option inside of cPanel. Then he said he disabled PHP selector once again, now the ea version of PHP 7.1 is reflected for the account opposed to the CloudLinux alt PHP 7.0 version.

So my question to you is where do I enabled PHP selector so I can repeat these steps for the other accounts I have that are having the same issue? I cant seem to get my hosting support to read the support ticket and are leading me down the wrong path and I have no access to this cPanel tech to ask him what he did. Any help with this would be great.

Hello,

Could you please submit a ticket to https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new, and indicate which account is affected, so we could take a closer look, as we have no idea what was done by cPanel tech as well.

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X