Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mod_lsapi is working

Hello One and All

I have installed mod_lsapi on to my server, and with in Cpanel changed it to php handler.

But how can i check for sure its switched over with phpinfo?

Thanks

Hello,
    You need to look for " Server API " field.
    Itll say "LiteSpeed" there.

Comment

Thanks wanted to make sure i was running the right version. Is their an Difference between the mod_lsapi in the clouldlinux repo and the one in the Cpanel repo. As when i install mod_lsapi using cpanel the LVE manager is not showing it as installed, but when i try and install the one from cloudlinux repo it conflicts with ea-apache24 and i think others.

Comment

Hello,
        Sure, yes, there is a difference between mod_lsapi from cPanel and CloudLinux. CloudLinux users have a more enhanced (Pro) version of mod_lsapi which supports connection_pool mode, has CRIU support.
        Can you please share the output of the following commands with us:

Code:
        # rpm -qa|grep ea-apache24

# yum repolist
        as well as the error that you receive?
        Thank you.

Comment

The documentation to install mod_lsapi says to use the cpanel version also, as after running the wizzard i cant go back and install mod_lsapi, if i did not select it the first time

Sure Output below

--rpm -qa|grep ea-apache24--

Code:
          ea-apache24-mod_mpm_worker-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_bwlimited-1.4-46.el7.cloudlinux.1.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_proxy_wstunnel-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_suexec-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_security2-2.9.3-4.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-config-runtime-1.0-159.el7.cloudlinux.noarch

ea-apache24-mod_proxy_fcgi-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_hostinglimits-1.0-37.el7.cloudlinux.1.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_cgid-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-devel-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-config-1.0-159.el7.cloudlinux.noarch

ea-apache24-mod_unique_id-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_expires-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod-alt-passenger-5.3.7-9.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_proxy-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_ssl-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_headers-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_lsapi-1.1-48.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-tools-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_proxy_http-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_deflate-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

ea-apache24-mod_suphp-0.7.2-25.el7.cloudlinux.1.x86_64

ea-apache24-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64
          --yum repolist--

Code:
          repo id                                                                                   repo name                                                                          status

cpanel-addons-production-feed/x86_64                                                      cPanel Addons Production Feed                                                              55

cpanel-plugins/x86_64                                                                     cPanel Plugins project                                                                     46

cl-ea4/7/x86_64                                                                           CloudLinux 7 EasyApache4                                                                6,078

cloudlinux-imunify360/7/x86_64                                                            CloudLinux-7 - Imunify360                                                                 833

cloudlinux-x86_64-server-7                                                                CloudLinux Server 7 x86_64                                                         50,070+561

mysql-connectors-community/x86_64                                                         MySQL Connectors Community                                                                141

mysql-tools-community/x86_64                                                              MySQL Tools Community                                                                     105

mysql57-community/x86_64                                                                  MySQL 5.7 Community Server                                                                404

repolist: 57,732
          --The error--
          Error: mod_lsapi conflicts with 1:ea-apache24-2.4.41-6.el7.cloudlinux.x86_64

Comment

Well,
            You have the latest mod_lsapi from CloudLinux installed. Can you please recheck that you have refreshed information in the Dashboard. There is a refresh button at the top left corner. It can be tricky to find it, though because it is small.

Comment

Thanks the refresh is showing the stats cant believe i missed that one , So as said the cpanel version of mod_lsapi is different to cloudlinux mod_lsapi, which one have i installed on my server and if its the cplanel version the none pro. How would i install the pro version?

Comment

Hello,
                Well, that happens, a lot of people do miss it, we even have a task to make this button bigger and more noticable.
                You already have the CloudLinux Pro version of mod_lsapi.

Comment

Working...
                X