Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Manager cant switch to LSAPI

Hay All

I am trying to switch php 7.0 from suphp to lsapi.

When in the WHM -> MultiPHP Manager

Under Set PHP version per domain i set my test domain to "inherit", to use cloudlinux php selection
    Under PHP handlers 7.0 is set to use lsapi

But when i do an phpinfo it shows Server api as "CGI/FastCGI" and i cant get it to switch over.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Hello Nigel,
    Thank you for reaching out! It happens if mod_lsapi is not installed correctly or .htaccess is used in which the PHP version is set forcibly. We recommend reinstalling mod_lsapi and moving .htaccess.
    If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here. Thank you for contacting us.

Comment

Hay

I just checked and .htaccess is blank a part from Cpanel basics.

How do i reinstall mod_lsapi, as i used the easy_apache to install the software

its very odd

Comment

Hello Nigel,
        You say that you are using PHP Selector. Can you please tell me what is your System default PHP version in MultiPHPManager and what is your PHP Selector version?
        You also need to switch your system default PHP version to lsapi to make it work.

Comment

> You also need to switch your system default PHP version to lsapi to make it work

I did not know you need to do that, i give that an try

> Can you please tell me what is your System default PHP version in MultiPHPManager

PHP 7.2 (ea-php72) that is running on "suphp"

> PHP Selector version

Not sure how i find the version of the LVE php selector?

Comment

Hello,
            To find out the version used in PHP Selector use this command:

Code:
            # selectorctl -u USER -c

Comment

Thanks

I have it working when switching default PHP version to lsapi, i am guessing its not possable to have some sites running lsapi and others with suphp for example.

```sh
              7.1 7.1.33 /opt/alt/php71/usr/bin/php-cgi
              ```

Comment

Hello Nigel,
                Thanks for following up! If you require any further information, let me know please.

Comment

Thanks

is it possible to have some sites running lsapi and others with suphp?

We want to test lsapi on an live server with out affecting all sites at once

Comment

Hello Nigel,
                    You can do that with some sites only if they are not running PHP Selector. If the PHP version is selected in MultiPHP Manager and it is different from the system default. All users that use PHP Selector will be moved to the mandler that is selected for the system default version.

Comment

Working...
                    X