PHP Selector: Cannot change "PHP Settings"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Selector: Cannot change "PHP Settings"

When in PHP Selector, and I click "Show PHP Settings", if I change the value of a setting, clicking either "Apply" or "Save" nothing happens.

If I then select another setting, the original setting immediately reverts to the original value.

Have I forgotten something, or is this broken?

Were using cPanel and this had started happening in the most recent release as well. Users cannot change it from cPanel we can however still change values using the CLI.

Comment

Ok, Thanks!

Its not just me then!!

I don really want to start doing this for all of my users and can really expect them to learn the CloudLinux instructions, I hope this gets fixed soon!

Comment

Ive noticed that changing PHP settings in DirectAdmin doesn work well with some custom DirectAdmin Skins. For example when I was using MarinaRS skin I was unable to change the settings but in "Enhanced" skin everything works.

Comment

I just installed a fresh copy of CloudLinux7 with DirectAdmin and the UI of PHP Selector doesnt seem to work properly.
          Í cant change the default php version whenever I hit save the following error shows up in the dev console:
          index.html?page=selector:1445 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property split of undefined(…)
          Exact same thing happens when I try to update the modules

So I guess Im stuck with the CLI for easy and fast changes.

Comment

Baris, suppose lvemanager is old there. Can you plase try updating it to latest stable? Just use:

Code:
            yum update lvemanager
            Let me know how it goes after update.

Comment

Working...
            X