Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New installation warnings and errors on Directadmin

Hello,

Just installed CL on CentOS 8 server with DirectAdmin.

I see some errors and warnings in the logs:
    Unable to add unix user admin to sudoers group; error: Bad fs.proc_super_gid option value in /etc/sysctl.conf
    -> Why is this not added when CL is installed if that is needed?

Running scriptlet: alt-php-ssa-0.1-13.el8.x86_64 16/16
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library imagick.so (tried: /usr/local/php80/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so (/usr/local/php80/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/php80/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so.so (/usr/local/php80/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library imagick.so (tried: /usr/local/php80/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so (/usr/local/php80/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/local/php80/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so.so (/usr/local/php80/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0
    PHP Warning: Unknown: Invalid date.timezone value Berlin, we selected the timezone UTC for now. in Unknown on line 0
    -> Same with these?

Apache build enabled, building...
    cloudlinux is already set to yes
    Another instance of custombuild is running (lockfile: /usr/local/directadmin/custombuild/.custombuild, PID 1210611).
    Executing: doApache2
    Apache build failed, please contact CloudLinux support at https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/requests/new
    -> What about this one?

About warning:
    Unable to add unix user admin to sudoers group; error: Bad fs.proc_super_gid option value in /etc/sysctl.conf
    -> I rebooted the server and ran the dommand again:
    /usr/share/l.v.e-manager/install-lvemanager-plugin.py -u

That fixed the issue:
    Building directory tree and copying files
    Copy/update files...
    Adding user admin to group clsupergid
    Adding user admin to group clsupergid
    Adding user admin to group clsudoers
    Adding lvemanager user

Comment

Howdy Morris,

We could play wack a problem in the forums, but I think you would be much happier if we could help you out with a support ticket. I encourage you to open one with our support team ASAP to resolve these issues (and any new ones that crop up).

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X