alt-php-updated-1-82 - problem with PHP 5.6 and ioncube loader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alt-php-updated-1-82 - problem with PHP 5.6 and ioncube loader

Hello, after this last upgrade we have a problem with PHP 5.6 and ioncube loader. PHP - ajax requests return error 503. When can we expect upgrade with fixed problem? This caused us a lot of problems, since we still have a lot of users on PHP 5.6, and now we have to wait for the bug to be fixed or upgrade their websites to PHP 7.2, and thats a lot of work for us. I can confirm that PHP 7.2 and ioncube loader works fine. Also I cant post comment to this blog: https://www.cloudlinux.com/cloudlinu...p-updated-1-82 error: "SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 3 column 1 of the JSON data"

Hello! We are working on this problem. The fix will be available early next week. You can downgrade this package to 10.3.4-1 version, it will help

Comment

Hi Darya, any instructions how to downgrade? Dont wanna break something. yum downgrade ? We are using WHM + ea4.

Comment

yum downgrade alt-php56-ioncube-loader

This package have not some dependencies which can break something. But if you notice something strange, please let me know

Comment

Darya Malyavkina Great, thank you! Working fine after downgrade.

Comment

Hello,
            Happy to hear it and thanks for following up!

Comment

> Hello! We are working on this problem. The fix will be available early next week. You can downgrade this package to 10.3.4-1 version, it will help

Hi,
              any news regarding the fix?

Comment

Hello!

It was problem from ioncube side. They released the fix several days ago. I updated our packages. Now alt-php*-ioncube-loader in beta repo. You can use it. This packages will be released to stable on Monday or Tuesday.

If you use our packages and notice faults, please let me know.

Comment

Great! Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                  X