Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL EA4 MultiPHP and ConfigServer

Hi,

At the moment I have a cPanel based VPs with CL and Kernelcare. I have installed EA4 and used the basis of the CloudLinux + All PHP Options + OpCache + mod_lsapi profile and I tweaked this to my needs. One of those tweak was to only select/enable/use PHP version >= 5.6.

However, when I run ConfigServer => Check Server Security I see under PHP Check a couple of message like these:

> Check php for enable_dl or disabled dl() [/opt/alt/php44/usr/bin/php]
    >
    > You should modify /opt/alt/php44/etc/php.ini and set: enable_dl = Off
    > This prevents users from loading php modules that affect everyone on the server. Note that if use dynamic libraries, such as ioncube, you will have to load them directly in the PHP configuration

This is displayed for PHP V44 (...) V71.

Did I do anything wrong, or is this possibly a ConfigServer reporting error or is this normal behaviour?

Thanks in advance for any answer/explenation.

Kindly,

W.

Hello,

I suppose ConfigServer report scans all installed alt-php versions, not those that are enabled for users. You may want to uninstall alt-php44..55 manually with yum. Or just ignore that warning regarding unused alt-php .

Comment

Hello Bogdan,

I have yum uninstalled all unused alt-php versions, and restarted the server. Sadly ConfigServer still lists the alt-php versions that where uninstalled. Guess your last suggestion is the best option for now; just ignore the warnings.

Thanks for your help and have a great day!

Kindly,

W.

Comment

Working...
      X