Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Email piping fails with "Child process of cagefs_virtual_address_pipe transport returned 255"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email piping fails with "Child process of cagefs_virtual_address_pipe transport returned 255"

Hello,

Email piping set up through cPanels forwarder section throws this error:

|/usr/local/bin/php -q /home/username/public_html/includes/pipe.php <user@domain.com> R=central_filter T=cagefs_virtual_address_pipe Child process of cagefs_virtual_address_pipe transport returned 255 (could mean shell command ended by signal 127 (Unknown signal 127)) from command: /bin/cagefs_enter

pipe.php is set to 755 perms

Do you guys have any idea how to debug this?

Regards,
    K.

Hello,

This turned out to be something NON related to cagefs.

Regards,
    K.

Comment

Hello

Can you please share what the fix was for this?

On some occasions I get the same issue when customers send emails to my sales@mycompany.com - which is set up to pipe to a WHMCS account. 99% of the time it works fine, but sometimes the sender of the email receives the email failure (typically when they send a large attachment)

Slightly different error from yours...

Child process of cagefs_virtual_address_pipe transport returned 255 (could mean shell command ended by signal 127 (Unknown signal 127)) from command: /bin/cagefs_enter

There is no additional information and I am curious to know why some emails failed.

If I may know your resolution for the above I can try it.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X