Email Pipe to program with CageFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Pipe to program with CageFS

Is it possible to pipe to a program outside the users home directory?

For example:
    /opt/xxx/xxx/file.php (which is 0755)

My CageFS config has:
    /opt
    Ive also tried adding:
    /opt/xxx/xxx

I get an error email that says:
    ------ pipe to |/opt/xxx/xxx/file.php
    Exception: Zend Extension /opt/xxx/xxx/file.php does not exist

Hello,

Yes, it should be possible. But could you please clarify, why this program should be located outside of users cage?
    Have you checked if /opt/xxx/xxx/ accessible from users cage?
    Also, you need to remount cagefs-skeleton, if CageFS config has been changed:
    # cagefsctl --remount-all

Comment

The program is a custom one Im creating that applies to all users on the server.

I have php files in this same directory that each user can include and that works fine. Ive run "cagefsctl -e $USERNAME" and can view the file in question as permissions 755. Is this the best way to test?

Comment

If you want to enter CageFS as a user, you should use the following command:
        # /bin/su - $USERNAME -s /bin/bash

Also, this article might be helpful for you:

Comment

Using the test you describe provides good results. I can still view the file in question as 755.

The article is good and I got the pipe working when it pipes to a script within the actual home directory. However if I change it to pipe to the /opt/xxx/xxx/file.php - thats where I get the failure.

The only thing I can think that might be causing it is the shebang. Im using #!/usr/local/bin/php .... does this get handled differently when its outside of a home directory? I wouldnt think so.

Comment

Please submit a ticket to https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com, our techs will check the issue in place.

Comment

Working...
            X