Suggestion/Feedback dropbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion/Feedback dropbox

I hope you dont mind I am opening such thread but as many products of the CL are actively developed some feedback from people who are actively testing the edge releases might be useful.

I am currently testing the latest php selector and as far as I can see it loads the php module for MongoDB via mongo.so. However, this generated the following error:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library /opt/alt/php53//usr/lib64/php/modules/mongo.so - /opt/alt/php53//usr/lib64/php/modules/mongo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

as the mongo.so is missing from:

/opt/alt/php53/usr/lib64/php/modules

root@3po [/opt/alt/php53/usr/lib64/php/modules]# ll | grep mongo
    root@3po [/opt/alt/php53/usr/lib64/php/modules]#

Still, the module is loaded via /opt/alt/php53//etc/php.d/alt_php.ini in the cagefs:

bash-3.2$ cat /opt/alt/php53//etc/php.d/alt_php.ini | grep mon
    ;---mongo---
    extension=mongo.so

This might be an "orphan" line/option from previous version or something like this but the mongo extension is not present in any php version as far as I can see, however, it is loaded by default. Additionally, it is not available to enable/disable via the modules selection in the cPanel/WHM.

Of course, if I am missing something, please let me know.

Hello George!

This is a bug in our alt-php packages. It will be fixed in the next release.

Comment

Could you please post me output of:
      ls -l /opt/alt/php53/etc/http://php.d.all/*mongo*

Comment

root@3po [~]# ls -l /opt/alt/php53/etc/php.d.all/*mongo*

/bin/ls: /opt/alt/php53/etc/php.d.all/*mongo*: No such file or directory

There is no ini file for mongo, I believe this is waht you are asking. As a matter of fact there is no any file related to mongo in any version/folder:

root@3po [/opt/alt]# find . -name *mongo*
        root@3po [/opt/alt]#

As far as I can see it is only loaded in

/opt/alt/php53//etc/php.d/alt_php.ini

in the cage.

Comment

Could you please execute (as root):

cagefsctl --rebuild-alt-php-ini

and then check that the following lines have been removed:

bash-3.2$ cat /opt/alt/php53//etc/php.d/alt_php.ini | grep mon
          ;---mongo---
          extension=mongo.so

Comment

Thank you Anton, the module is no longer present in the alt_php and no error is generated after the rebuild. Problem solved.

Comment

Working...
            X