php unknown, cagefs unknown, mod_lsapi unknown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• php unknown, cagefs unknown, mod_lsapi unknown

Hi, On one of my servers i have the php, cagefs and mod_lsapi enabled, but they show a yellow status (unknown). All my other servers have the same configuration and are working well with everything green (success).. Everything seems to be working fine, but this status could show that something could be wrong. See the screenshot [attachment]Image1.png[/attachment] How can i recheck the status? The other servers already have the php8 available, but this one doesnt. So something could be blocking the installation of updates in this server. Thanks

Hi,

Click on the Refresh link - its above the Endusers hitting limits box, if theres no change after 10 minutes, please contact our tech support.

Comment

Hi,

I did that and after some minutes it changed to green. Thanks.

What about this server still doesnt have php8 available? Is it something that you are deploying slowly across the servers?

Thanks.

Comment

Hi,

PHP8 has been rolled out already - please see https://blog.cloudlinux.com/alt-php-...-1610554227329

Comment

Hi,

If so, then why this server still doesnt have php8 available?

I have other 2 servers and they have php8 already available, and they all have LVE Manager v.6.3.7.1-1

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

New versions of Alt-PHP do not get automatically installed - you need to install them manually:

Code:
            yum install alt-php80*
            If this does not help, please contact our tech support.

Comment

Hi,

I have 2 other servers and i didnt install manually and i already have the php8 available. So i thought that it would be automatic.

I will try manually.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Solved.

Thanks

Comment

> Hi,
                  >
                  > New versions of Alt-PHP do not get automatically installed - you need to install them manually:
                  >
                  >
                  Code:
                  >
                  > yum install alt-php80*
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > If this does not help, please contact our tech support.

This post got me thinking.
                  I used

Code:
                  yum groupinstall alt-php
                  to install alt php which installs a large number of alt-php versions.

If there are some specific alt-php versions that no sites on the server are using, can I use a remove command to actually remove some of the alt-php versions? Anything to watch out for? Or should I just leave all alt-php versions installed whether they are used or not.

Comment

Hi,

Yes, it is OK to remove unneeded versions by running:

Code:
                    yum remove alt-phpXX*

Comment

Working...
                    X