X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No inifiles in php.d

Hi,

i updates my alt-php packages today.
    after the update all ini files in /opt/alt/phpXX/etc/php.d directory are gone.
    there is only a file default.ini with some lines that commented out.

cagefsctl --rebuild-alt-php-ini

creates no ini files.
    now i copied the ini files for pdo, mysql into the php.d directory of the alt-php version but it is the right way?
    would they deleted with the next update?

lars

A working schema is a bit different now, alt-PHP was reconfigured to look for ini-files in /opt/alt/phpXX/etc/link/conf directory .

Without CageFS:

/opt/alt/phpXX/etc/link/conf is a symlink to /opt/alt/phpXX/etc/php.d, so all ini-files in /opt/alt/phpXX/etc/php.d will be automatically used by alt-php

/opt/alt/phpXX/etc/php.d contains default.ini file with basic PHP extensions (mbstring, gd, posix, sockets, fileinfo, etc.). These extensions are disabled by default, but they can be enabled manually (just remove ; at the beginning of the line) or with Plesk PHP Settings interface (for Plesk users).
    /opt/alt/phpXX/etc/php.d/default.ini will not be overwritten by alt-php updates - all changes will remain after update.

With CageFS:

inside CageFS /opt/alt/phpXX/etc/link/conf links to /etc/cl.php.d/alt-phpXX.PHP Selector uses /etc/cl.php.d/alt-phpXX/alt_php.ini as before, so, inside CageFS new Alt-PHP packages work as before.
    ---

But how your servers/websites were affected?

Comment

Thanks for explain.

All ini files in my php.d directory deleted after upgrade.
      pdo and mysql extension were not loaded because there is no ini file.
      website throws errors.
      after i copied the ini files manually into the link/conf folder all websites works again.

is the defaults.cfg in the /etc/cl.selector used?
      all needed extensions configured in this file but the ini files not creates with rebuild-alt-php

lars

Comment

We do not specially delete .ini files in php.d directory. However that could be a side case of symlink was used to that directory. The /etc/cl.selector/defaults.cfg is used only for new accounts creation, it is not related to default.ini file.

Let do the following - you create a ticket in our https://helpdesk.cloudlinux.com/ and explain how everythng is configured there. We examin your setup and after that will propose you a solid solution.

Comment

Working...
        X