Redis Object Cache error WordPress will not go into dashboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redis Object Cache error WordPress will not go into dashboard

When trying to get into Admin Dashboard I get the Theres a Problem with...... Page with a link
    In order to get in I have to delete the object-cache.php File Via FTP.

The disable the Redis Object Cache Plugin then now I can't get it started again.
    This happens on multiple of my websites. Some I was able to fix.

What is the steps to fix this?

Hey, unfortunately provided information is not enough to understand the nature of the issue. Could you please show a screenshot or in the php error_log for the problematic domain? You might find some in /etc/apache2/logs/domlogs/ directory.

Comment

I just found out my other sites same problem now.

Code:
      [25-Apr-2023 15:37:49 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught RedisException: Connection refused in /home/kingscou/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php:726
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/kingscou/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(726): Redis->connect('/home/kingscou/...', -1, 1, '', 0, 1)
      #1 /home/kingscou/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(538): WP_Object_Cache->connect_using_phpredis(Array)
      #2 /home/kingscou/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(256): WP_Object_Cache->__construct(false)
      #3 /home/kingscou/public_html/wp-includes/load.php(750): wp_cache_init()
      #4 /home/kingscou/public_html/wp-settings.php(131): wp_start_object_cache()
      #5 /home/kingscou/public_html/wp-config.php(89): require_once('/home/kingscou/...')
      #6 /home/kingscou/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/kingscou/...')
      #7 /home/kingscou/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('/home/kingscou/...')
      #8 /home/kingscou/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/kingscou/...')
      #9 {main}
        thrown in /home/kingscou/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 726​
      one of my client's site

this is on the page load of the front end
      Code:
      [B]Fatal error[/B]: Uncaught RedisException: Connection refused in /home/iamtheor/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php:726 Stack trace: #0 /home/iamtheor/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(726): Redis->connect('/home/iamtheor/...', -1, 1, '', 0, 1) #1 /home/iamtheor/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(538): WP_Object_Cache->connect_using_phpredis(Array) #2 /home/iamtheor/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(256): WP_Object_Cache->__construct(false) #3 /home/iamtheor/public_html/wp-includes/load.php(750): wp_cache_init() #4 /home/iamtheor/public_html/wp-settings.php(131): wp_start_object_cache() #5 /home/iamtheor/public_html/wp-config.php(107): require_once('/home/iamtheor/...') #6 /home/iamtheor/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/iamtheor/...') #7 /home/iamtheor/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('/home/iamtheor/...') #8 /home/iamtheor/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/iamtheor/...') #9 {main} thrown in [B]/home/iamtheor/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php[/B] on line [B]726[/B]

There has been a critical error on this website.

[URL="https://wordpress.org/documentation/article/faq-troubleshooting/"]Learn more about troubleshooting WordPress.[/URL]

​
      ​
      another site
      Code:
      [25-Apr-2023 19:15:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught RedisException: Connection refused in /home/hamradiocables/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php:726
      Stack trace:
      #0 /home/hamradiocables/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(726): Redis->connect('/home/hamradioc...', -1, 1, '', 0, 1)
      #1 /home/hamradiocables/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(538): WP_Object_Cache->connect_using_phpredis(Array)
      #2 /home/hamradiocables/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(256): WP_Object_Cache->__construct(false)
      #3 /home/hamradiocables/public_html/wp-includes/load.php(750): wp_cache_init()
      #4 /home/hamradiocables/public_html/wp-settings.php(131): wp_start_object_cache()
      #5 /home/hamradiocables/public_html/wp-config.php(73): require_once('/home/hamradioc...')
      #6 /home/hamradiocables/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/hamradioc...')
      #7 /home/hamradiocables/public_html/wp-cron.php(46): require_once('/home/hamradioc...')
      #8 {main}
        thrown in /home/hamradiocables/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php on line 726
      ​
      ​
      All the same error.

EDITED
      Last edited by n2rga; 04-25-2023, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I have just got confirmation from our developers that the issue will be fixed in the next accelerate-wp-1.3-5 version.

Comment

Small correction, the package will be named accelerate-wp-1.4-1 . Likely to be released in the second week of May.

Comment

Working...
          X