Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Compatibility Issues Between CloudLinux and React Native?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compatibility Issues Between CloudLinux and React Native?

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a project involving React Native and am using CloudLinux for server management. I have faced a few issues related to application performance and stability. I am seeing some unexpected behavior that might be related to server configuration or compatibility.

Has anyone here faced any issues / errors with React Native applications running on CloudLinux servers? If so; what steps did you take to resolve them? I have checked https://github.com/sequelize/sequelize/issues/10476 and react native documentation guide but still need help.

Are there specific CloudLinux settings / configurations that I should be aware of to ensure smooth operation with React Native?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
    Check Resource Limits: CloudLinux uses Lightweight Virtual Environment (LVE) to limit resources. Ensure that your LVE limits (CPU, memory, IO) are set appropriately for your application needs. You can adjust these settings in the LVE Manager.
    Optimize Node.js Environment: Since React Native relies on Node.js, make sure your Node.js environment is optimized. Use the latest stable version of Node.js and ensure all dependencies are up-to-date.
    Use CageFS: Enable CageFS to isolate your application and its dependencies. This can help prevent conflicts and improve security.
    Monitor Performance: Utilize tools like New Relic or Datadog to monitor your application’s performance. This can help identify bottlenecks and areas that need optimization.
    Database Configuration: If you’re using a database, ensure it’s configured correctly. Optimize your database queries and consider using a connection pooler.
    Error Logging: Implement robust error logging to capture and analyze any issues that arise. Tools like Sentry can be very helpful for this.
    Community Support: Engage with the CloudLinux and React Native communities. Forums like the CloudLinux Community Forum can be a great place to find advice and share experiences.
    Best Regards
    katty867​

Comment

Working...
    X