cpanel login error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cpanel login error

after the last update of cpanel , the clients can login to thier cpanel interface they get a error messsage

Code:
    A fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive. Template::Exception: [TYPE]=[undef] [INFO]=[Branding::get_available_applications(HASH(0x584520) failed: (XID 8tccfn) The system failed to parse the JSON stream from the file “/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/paper_lantern//dynamicui.conf” because of an error: garbage after JSON object, at character offset 40053 (before “file=>lverubysel,ski…”) at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/JSON.pm line 119, line 1. ] [TEXT]=[ ] at cpanel.pl line 1234. cpanel::cpanel::cptt_exectag(“/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/paper_lantern/index.auto.tmpl”, 1) called at cpanel.pl line 5214 cpanel::cpanel::run_standard_mode() called at cpanel.pl line 869 cpanel::cpanel::script(“cpanel::cpanel”, “./frontend/paper_lantern/index.html”) called at cpanel.pl line 331
    from what i have found this issue is related to cloudlinux , i need every time to remove the lines from the file /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/paper_lantern/dynamicui.conf

Code:
    file=>lverubysel,skipobj=>1 # this line is modified by /usr/share/l.v.e-manager/cpanel/utils/dynamicuictl.py
    file=>lvepythonsel,skipobj=>1 # this line is modified by /usr/share/l.v.e-manager/cpanel/utils/dynamicuictl.py
    how i should fix this forever ?
Working...
X