Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CentOS 7.8 kernel free-patch support?

Hello,

CentOS 7.8 kernel 3.10.0-1127.el7.x86_64 are not supported Add KernelCares Free Symlink Protection. Please do you have any plan for support updated?

Thanks

Hello,
    Thank you for the information! We will definitely verify this, and if CentOS 7.8 kernel 3.10.0-1127.el7.x86_64 are no supported, we will add for this kernel within 5 working days.
    Thank you.

Comment

I have 3.10.0-1160.el7.x86_64 and KernelCare does not support it. Could you please add support. I need this symlink protection

Comment

Hello Bragi, Thank you for reaching out! This kernel should be covered by Free Symlink protection. The protection seems to be missing now, well fix it. We will add protection during the next 4 business days. Thank you.

Comment

Hello Bragi, Thank you for reaching out! This kernel should be covered by Free Symlink protection. The protection seems to be missing now, well fix it. We will add protection during the next 4 business days. Thank you.[/quote] Thank you

Comment

Hello

I have 3.10.0-1160.6.1.el7.x86_64 (centos 7.9) but still can´t install the KernelCares Free Symlink Protection under cPanel.

Have you any update of this?

Thanks
            Fabian

Comment

Hello Fabian,
              Thank you for reaching out! This is a single time issue, due to changes in our deployment process. Free, extra, and EDF patches for the latest centos 7 update is available now in the test feed(to manually apply them run: kcarectl --update --test) and will be available in the main feed today.

Comment

Working...
              X