• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackfriday Pricing for immunify360

hi

1) ok testing trial version of it. Planned to buy

But few option from google . cpllicense and license.monster

Not sure they are legit sites. But prices are cheaper than than full price here

So if anyone have blackfriday discount let me know

2) Next question what is per user? I have one server 4 websites. Is it one user? I only login to plesk server

3) I dont like paying plesk separate and add on separate. cost gets explensive. Any ideas? I need a way to get bundle hosting where i pick addon to plesk

I do have other question on immunify360 that i ask later.

Thanks for replies.

Hi,

Let's wait for other members to comment on (1) and (3).

2. The "per user" actually means per subscription on a Plesk server. If all 4 websites are hosted under one subscription (one single system user) it will be counted as 1 user.

Feel free to ask other questions. And, welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hi Alexk345 and Bogdan.sh,

1. My own opinion would be to buy direct from the developer, because than you are 100% sure the files and everthing is legit. But that also means you would need to pay a bit extra so you need to look what is best for you.

3. Pleks also offers a built in firewall, but idk how good it is, so far i know you can use the plesk built in firewall. Are you should need to buy a license.

Maybe you can help me, I also want to buy imunify360 after watching the videos and reading the documentation imunify360 also has a firewall.

I am also starting to host my own website on my server, and keeping you firewall up to date by yourself can be a heavy job, so i would like to know if imunify360 has a built in firewall that takes care of it.
      I know i need to do some basic configuration in the settings, Is it automaticly pre set up ( so i don't need to apply any rules) and are the banned are dangoures ip adress shared thru the imunify360 servers?

Comment

Hi Medet,

I am also starting to host my own website on my server, and keeping you firewall up to date by yourself can be a heavy job, so i would like to know if imunify360 has a built in firewall that takes care of it.
        I apologise if I got the question about the updates wrong but would like to also mention that Imunify360 does not perform any updates to your CMS, plugins, themes, etc. It should done by the websites' administrator.

Nevertheless, Imunify360 has an inbuilt firewall and the service itself is automatically updated once a new version is released to stable. It relates to both – the Imunify360 agent version and the WAF ruleset updates; those are delivered to the server automatically by default.

Let me know if there is any misunderstanding from my end – would be happy to clarify the info you need.

I know i need to do some basic configuration in the settings, Is it automaticly pre set up ( so i don't need to apply any rules) and are the banned are dangoures ip adress shared thru the imunify360 servers?
        Sure, Imunify360 has all the necessary settings upon the installation. The default settings are configured by our developer to be the most optimal.

Apart from the local firewall lists that will be filled with the IPs/subnets added by the administrator manually or by Imunify360 heuristics automatically upon triggering WAF/Firewall rules, there are also global lists that contain dangerous IPs/subnets with bad reputation that won't affect your server with the newly installed Imunify360.

Comment

Working...
        X