No announcement yet.

Not booting into CloudLinux Kernel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its strange that this issue is not fixed yet by Cloudlinux !
    I also have a Xen VPS on SolusVM. Cloudlinux has installed successfully on the server but as OP said, after rebooting, the kernel is not switching to CloudLinux.

I couldnt find #bootloader = /usr/bin/pygrub . Where is it exactly?
    Any idea how to use Cloudlinux on a Xen server ?

Comment

> Its strange that this issue is not fixed yet by Cloudlinux !
      > I also have a Xen VPS on SolusVM. Cloudlinux has installed successfully on the server but as OP said, after rebooting, the kernel is not switching to CloudLinux.
      >
      > I couldnt find #bootloader = /usr/bin/pygrub . Where is it exactly?
      > Any idea how to use Cloudlinux on a Xen server ?

Hello Vixen! Thank you for reaching out! To help you with this question we need a little bit more information, please create a ticket here https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and technical experts will help you asap.
      If you have any other questions, feel free to ask here.
      Thank you for contacting us.

Comment

Replace LABEL or UUID with a path to a partition, e.g /dev/nvme0n1p1. ... Unmount previous /boot/efi with: umount /boot/efi. Mount new /boot/efi: mount -a. Reinstall CloudLinux kernel and modules: yum reinstall $(rpm -qa | grep kernel | grep lve) Reboot the server. tellculvers com survey taco bell breakfast hours
        Last edited by hawazop; 09-02-2022, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Hi,

We had a few vm's having this issue and needed to stop the vm then start it for grub to recognize the change. Just restarting didn't work. This was on a Virtualizor CP from Softaculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Addam View Post
            Hi,

We had a few vm's having this issue and needed to stop the vm then start it for grub to recognize the change. Just restarting didn't work. This was on a Virtualizor CP from Softaculous.
            Thank you for sharing this! Really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
            X