Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail server do not work use CouldLinux

Hi,

Then install couldlinux. NAMED and Mail Server do not work.
    Please help me.

If you still have an issue, please, submit a ticket to helpdesk.cloudlinux.com
    Overall, restarting named should solve such issue. On some servers I have seen the need to bring up all the IPs, as sometimes they wouldn come up after reboot.

Comment

i don want you connect to my server
      Please tell me command to fix mail server to it work good when use CouldLinux

Comment

The issues with mail server are not related to CloudLinux. We don touch mail server, control mail server, or alter any of mail server files. Whatever issue you are having is due to server restart, and not due to CloudLinux.

On the other hand -- we have skills to debug and help you resolve mail server issues if you provide the access. Even though it is outside of CloudLinux support, we usually want to make sure that our customers are happy.

Comment

because tickets.Cpanel.net tell Cause damage to mail server is CouldLinux

Comment

We have a partnership with cPanel where they would resolve all CloudLinux related issues, and we have access to their ticketing system for cases where they need help to resolve it.
            Please, provide ticket id from tickets.cpanel.net so we can see cPanels support response.

Comment

Support Request Id 1989478 - Mail server do not work

Daniel Stewart says: November 14th, 2011 at 11:23 AM

Hello,

This is a resource shortage issue.

-bash-3.2# ps aux | grep top
              root 10942 0.3 0.0 17344 1400 pts/4 SN+ 00:14 0:00 top
              muabanco 12979 0.0 0.3 151428 10064 ? SN 00:16 0:00 /usr/bin/php /home/muabanco/public_html/http://xxxxxx.com/index.php
              root 13046 0.0 0.0 61220 768 pts/5 SN+ 00:17 0:00 grep top
              -bash-3.2# dmesg | grep 10942
              LVE: Can enter to lve fr om slave context - 10942 699

Fatal resource shortage: privvmpages, UB 871.

While working on this yesterday, I noticed some things that led me to believe that there MAY be an issue with CloudLinux, but it also looked as though it may have been intentionally removed. However, today I am noticing that the system is reporting that it is using the CloudLinux kernel

At this point, I can stop httpd and try to resolve whatever issue there is with CloudLinux. But I need your confirmation that you want to run CloudLinux.

-bash-3.2# uname -a
              Linux server.xxxxx.com 2.6.18-294.26.1.el5.lve0.8.18 #1 SMP Thu Feb 24 12:11:27 EET 2011 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

If we get CloudLinux running properly, we can apply lim its on the accounts and hopefully reduce memory usage. If not, we need to get it properly removed and I can provide information from that perspective.

Please advise.

--
              Daniel Stewart
              Technical Analyst I
              cPanel Inc.

Comment

You are running old, outdated problematic CloudLinux kernel. Please, update it -- and any CL related issues will disappear.

Comment

Working...
                X