New to Cloud Linux..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Cloud Linux..

Im new to cloud linux and am looking for a solution that can help me better understand my customers usage better

Im looking for a solution to help me better understand my customers CPU/Memory usage. Will cloud linux provide easy to understand graphs that will help me understand who my high usage customers are? I can then use this information to upsell to larger accounts or dedicated servers. I need a solution that gives me this information rather than limiting users.

For example, I have a VMWare virtual machine with cPanel and 100 clients. Out of the 100 clients on the server I would guess there is a small number (~5) that have sites that periodically cause high load however without graphs of usage history I cannot really tell with certainty which clients these are or what real world percentage of resources there site requires.

Will cloud linux help me understand each clients usage more clearly? if so, how.

Comment

David,

CloudLinux will provide you with exact user on per customer bases, including charts of their usage.

Comment

Thanks for the speedy reply.

Comment

Working...
        X