X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloudlinux and Engintron Optimization

Hello,

Someone help me with this:
    I want to make a new vps with cloudlinux 7 and engintron (https://github.com/engintron/engintron)

Engintron suggested some Optimization on centos7, Apache and MySQL/Mariadb:

Centos7: https://engintron.com/docs/#/pages/B...imizing-CentOS

Apache:
    Documentation for Engintron, including how-to's for extending Engintron, optimization guides for cPanel servers and more!

Database:
    Documentation for Engintron, including how-to's for extending Engintron, optimization guides for cPanel servers and more!

And Cloudlinux offer MySQL Governor and many features.

Should I use engintron optimization for centos7, database and apache or they might conflict with cloudlinux?!

Thanks

Hi,

You can use Engintron with CloudLinux OS, but note NGINX + FPM is not compatible with CloudLinux PHP selector. If you use Nginx as a reverse proxy to Apache + compatible handler (suphp, fastcgi, cgi, mod_lsapi), then PHP selector will work.

Comment

> Hi,
      >
      > You can use Engintron with CloudLinux OS, but note NGINX + FPM is not compatible with CloudLinux PHP selector. If you use Nginx as a reverse proxy to Apache + compatible handler (suphp, fastcgi, cgi, mod_lsapi), then PHP selector will work.

Thanks for the tip.

So using the suggested engintron optimizations are ok with cloudlinux?

Comment

These optimizations do not seem to be distro-specific, so they should work on any Linux system.

Comment

> These optimizations do not seem to be distro-specific, so they should work on any Linux system.

Appreciate!

Comment

Thanks for the tip. hellodear.in

teatv.ltd
            Last edited by bohatbadhiya; 04-22-2022, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X