Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oshchukin
    replied
    > Does Imunify360s reCAPTCHA feature automatically pull the keys or do we have to insert them somewhere? I could have sworn that we had to use our own, but Im not seeing the section where it says that now.

Imunify360 uses the same virtualhost ssl certs, those are provided by cPanel API, to be able render a webpage showing reCaptcha via https.

> For the first time, one of my staff was locked out because he inserted some jScript into a wordpress page. His IP was flagged all throughout ModSecurity tools. I added his IP into the CSF whitelist, but that didnt seem to work. He would answer the recaptcha, it said success, and then it redirected him to another reCaptcha code. I finally disabled, CSF, CXS, ModSecurity rules, updated Imunify360, restarted Imunify360, then he was able to get in.

There was a bug with 2 minutes delay between adding IP into the CSF whitelist and IP removal in captcha. The bug is fixed in latest stable release 2.2-25. Please, update imunify360-firewall package.

Leave a comment:

• peter
    started a topic reCAPTCHA Keys

reCAPTCHA Keys

Does Imunify360s reCAPTCHA feature automatically pull the keys or do we have to insert them somewhere? I could have sworn that we had to use our own, but Im not seeing the section where it says that now.

For the first time, one of my staff was locked out because he inserted some jScript into a wordpress page. His IP was flagged all throughout ModSecurity tools. I added his IP into the CSF whitelist, but that didnt seem to work. He would answer the recaptcha, it said success, and then it redirected him to another reCaptcha code. I finally disabled, CSF, CXS, ModSecurity rules, updated Imunify360, restarted Imunify360, then he was able to get in.

Ugh. First recaptcha experience w/ Imunify360 wasnt so pleasant. Also worth noting, the checkbox in front of reCaptcha in Imunify360 settings wasnt even checked off.
Working...
X