Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Python Selector Apps Disappearing

Python Selector Apps Disappearing

I installed the Alt-Python Selector per http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.htm...allation4.html for a customer last week and he created several apps for testing. Everything seemed to be working for him but today when he logged back into cPanel he encountered the following.

> I was using Python apps on various subdomains, as a learning tool. However, tonight when I logged into CPanel, all the Python apps were gone. Actually, one is still sort of there, but it has no data. One of the subdomains (django1.domain.org, which I think was the first app I set up) is still being served by the corresponding app — but the other subdomains have reverted to not invoking Python.

The actual Python selector is there but just the apps he created are gone. Any clue what could cause this to revert or disappear? There have not been any recent updates to cPanel or the alt-python packages so scratching my head on how to find out what happened.

Best regards,
    Eric

Comment

Under normal circumstances they could not disappear. Most probably customer removed some directories inside /home/user/virtualenv but .htaccess files are pointing python applications there. First thing to check is to find .htaccess files in his home/subdomain location and check where PassengerPython and PassengerAppRoot are pointed.

Or just create ticket at our helpdesk so we could check.

Comment

Working...
      X