Problem with Python Selector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Python Selector

I am trying to move an account that was using the Python Selector to a new one. Apparently when you transfer accounts it does not bring over the modules installed on the old account. I am trying to install them but I get the following error

I login as the user and then run source /home2/nwcadmin/virtualenv/public__app/2.7/bin/activate

Code:
    source /home2/nwcadmin/virtualenv/public__app/2.7/bin/activate

(public_app:2.7)[nwcadmin@server101 ~]$ pip install Django==1.9.7

Downloading/unpacking Django==1.9.7

Downloading Django-1.9.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl (6.6MB): 6.6MB downloaded

Installing collected packages: Django

Cleaning up...

Exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/opt/alt/python27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/basecommand.py", line 122, in main

status = self.run(options, args)

File "/opt/alt/python27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/commands/install.py", line 307, in run

strip_file_prefix=options.strip_file_prefix)

File "/opt/alt/python27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/req.py", line 1440, in install

requirement.install(install_options, global_options, *args, **kwargs)

File "/opt/alt/python27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/req.py", line 674, in install

strip_file_prefix=strip_file_prefix

File "/opt/alt/python27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/req.py", line 906, in move_wheel_files

strip_file_prefix=strip_file_prefix,

File "/opt/alt/python27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/wheel.py", line 215, in move_wheel_files

clobber(source, lib_dir, True)

File "/opt/alt/python27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pip/wheel.py", line 205, in clobber

os.makedirs(destdir)

File "/opt/alt/python27/lib64/python2.7/os.py", line 157, in makedirs

mkdir(name, mode)

OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: /opt/alt/python27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.9.7.dist-info
    I have also tried installing the modules via the web interface and modules and it goes to a screen that says Please Wait and never completes.

Any ideas on what could be wrong?

Hello Smith,
    Thank you for reaching out! Can you open a support ticket https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can take a closer look at your system? You can post the ticket number here and well link this thread to it.
    Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X