X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cloudlinux limitation doesnt show in statistics in cpanel

hi everyone,
    i, i have +15 servers with centos and almalinux with cloudlinux and cpanel
    i realized a few days in one of my servers cloudlinux limitation doesnt show limitation like cpu or ram or ep and ... in statistics in cpanel
    i have +100 users in a server with cloudlinux 8.9 and no one have these limitations
    off curse cloudlinux working fine and limitation in packages work but not show for users.
    i didnt change anythings and checked everythings in cloudlinux in cpanel
    please see attachment 1 its for now and attachment 2 its for before,
    so what happend? hand how can i give it back to showing limitations in cpanel statistics for all users?
    thanks.
    Attached Files

Hi,

Is it live account? I mean, is the website always active? This panel is showing only 'current' usage while if it does nothing - no resources are consumed.
    The question is - do you see any stats from WHM Admin > CloudLinux Manager page? If you don't, most likely the lve-stats database become corrupted somehow and need to be recreated with this article.
    Last edited by bogdan.sh; 04-30-2024, 07:34 AM.

Comment

hi again and thanks for reply,
      yes all websites and accounts is active and yes, as i said before, cloudlinux working fine, current usage working fine too and showing data
      the problem is for cpanel accounts that statistics for cpu, ram, ep and ... gone, like accounts with no limitation, but limitation is working and is set for users and packages,
      actually, cloudlinux have no problem and work as good as before, just not show usage for cpanel accounts in statistics.
      "Hide LVE end user usage statistic" is off.

Comment

Okay, seems you really need to recreate the lve-stats database, please follow the link from a post above.

Comment

unfortunately that link cant open for me:
          oops
          You're not authorized to access this page

Comment

Ah, sorry for that here is the correct link: https://cloudlinux.zendesk.com/hc/en...d-LVE-database

Comment

thanks. i wanted to use commands in that post and saw this: Warning: The operation will remove the database and re-recreate it a new it means all of databases include users or just lve databases? im afraid to do that and lose data, can you explain it to me? what risks can it have?

Comment

The lve-stats database recreation will wipe all the statistical information for previous periods/days and basically will start collecting it from scratch. However, seems like you do not need to proceed with it.

I have just double checked the information, tested on our lab server and to clarify I have to explain the following:
                - the stats data in cPanel user panel shows the 'current' usage from the server, not the historical usage (so recreating database is not needed)
                - that panel shows same data as the WHM admin > CloudLinux Manager > Current Usage

Before performing any further actions please confirm the following (send a screenshots)
                1. You can see a users in WHM admin > CloudLinux Manager > Current Usage
                2. When logged into same user what are listed on Current Usage - the data is missing in their cPanel side panel (the screenshots you sent in 1st post)

Comment

hi again and thanks for your attention,
                  1- yes, everything in there working fine(please see attachments)
                  2- its just show default cpanel statistics and not showing cloudlinux statistics like cpu usage or ram or i/o and ... like that first attachment for all of accounts
                  i think cloudlinux totally work fine, the problem is just not showing statistics in cpanel accounts.
                  Show end-user inode usage is enable
                  Hide LVE end user usage statistic is disable
                  cagefs is enable and updated before
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ah okay, so I got you wrong from the first post as I was sure statistic is not showing, while those limits are not shown for end-customers at all.

Okay, first of all please check the lvemanager version, the lvemanager-7.10.15-1 contains a fix for this case (released in March):

Code:
                    rpm -qa | grep lvemanager

Comment

thanks, that command showing this result:
                      lvemanager-7.10.14-1.el8.cloudlinux.noarch

Comment

Oh great, so you have just to update lvemanager package, please do this:

Code:
                        yum update lvemanager

Comment

this is results and nothing changed:
                          Code:
                          This system is receiving updates from CloudLinux Network server.
                          WP Toolkit for cPanel 572 kB/s | 91 kB 00:00
                          WP Toolkit third parties 71 kB/s | 7.5 kB 00:00
                          Dependencies resolved.
                          Nothing to do.
                          Complete!​​
                          ​​

Comment

So it was not updated? That's strange. Maybe it is in excludes for some reason?

Code:
                            grep lvemanager /etc/dnf/ -Rs

Comment

no,
                              that command have no result and nothing changed.

Comment

Working...
                              X