Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No LVEs created and nothing but 503s

All,

Im testing out CloudLinux with cPanel/WHM. CPanel works fine, but Apache doesn serve any content on port 80. It returns a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable. This occurs whether LVE is enabled or not and when LVE is enabled, no LVEs are listed in /proc/lve/list. Not sure if its Apache or something LVE is doing.

Any ideas? As I said, cPanel works so it is available to serve up pages. Also, httpd.conf shows the virtual host was created and the module is loaded (lsmod | grep lve)

FYI: I made three changes fr om the base vps.net images. I did a yum update, installed Fantastico and activated ioncube loaders so Fantastico would work with cPanel.

Thanks.

Here is the error:

Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlim ited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.9 Server at http://www.lexipress.com Port 80

Followup - If I comment out the hostinglimits module in Apache the sites start working. I assume doing this defats the purpose of using CloudLinux.

Thanks,

Craig

Comment

Could you contact our support, and provide us with access -- we will try to fix it.
      Also, check if you have cpanel-lve is installed.
      rpm -qa cpanel-lve
      should show that.
      if it is not installed, try running:
      yum install cpanel-lve
      That might fix the issue.

Comment

Cpanel-lve was not installed. As soon as I added it, everything started working. I will contact vps.net and let them know their Cloudlinux/cPanel template is broken.

Thanks for the quick fix!

Comment

Working...
        X