Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cloundilnux questions

Hi Guys
    I did read cloudlinux site, but still decide to ask for some quick questions

Basically, we are able to setup a top limit resources for all shared accounts on cpanel server, but are we able to setup limit-per-account per package?

such as

basic plan package =2%
    high plan package =5%

and when we create accounts by using WHMCS, limit applies to account while creating account?

when we create package limits, if client does not use it, resources go back to top limit pool?

Also, we use mod_php, I read that "Memory limits will not work with either mod_php", so how do we limit memory?

After installation of cloudlinux, clients folder that are 777 need to change to 755?

thanks

and I read here

"Lightweight Virtual Environmentâ„¢ a kernel-level technology that limits the amount of resources (CPU, I/O, memory) "

LVE now is able to limit IO ?

we use CentOS 5+cpanel server

Comment

1. There is no ability to set per plan settings for CL. cPanel plans to introduce it in cPanel 11.34
      2. While memory limits don work with mod_php, they do work with suPHP, mod_fcgid & php as cgi
      3. regarding this one: "After installation of cloudlinux, clients folder that are 777 need to change to 755?" -- tbh I don under why in any case would you have folders with 777 permissions. Yet, either way CL really doesn care about such things
      4. No, IO limits are not yet available. We plan to have them by the end of the year.

Comment

Hello

so, when we create an cpanel account, we have to login WHM to configure limitations account by account?

We want to sell plans with different CPU/RAM limitations

Comment

All accounts when created by WHM will have the default limits you set up for CL.

Until cPanel arrives with native support to create packages in WHM with resources limits. Yes you will need to access each account and alter that users limits.

Comment

Working...
          X