No announcement yet.

How do I set default resources for new accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to not show resource usage on users cpanel page? We do not sell plans on resource basis.

Thanks.

Comment

At this moment it is impossible in cPanel 11.30. If you request it as a feature on cPanel, there is a chance it will be part of the next release.

Comment

Hi again.

The CPU% for default LVE is 80% but in each users cpanel page, it shows x%/100%? What doesn this mean?

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Ive looked through the docs and I can seem to find an answer and this is the closest thread I could find to what Im missing.

I just had CloudLinux installed on my existing WHM/cPanel box. This box had accounts created on it prior to the CloudLinux upgrade.

When I go to the CloudLinux LVE Manager there are no LVEs listed.

When I create a new account for a customer, there are no LVEs created, or at least, they don show up in the manager.

Am I doing something wrong? Is this process NOT automatic? Is there something else I need to set up? Is there a way to manually create an LVE and assign it to an existing account?

If someone could teach me here or point me to some docs that actually explain how things work in cPanel that would be awesome. Ive already read all the cPanel stuff in the docs here so please do not point me there unless its to something that explains the LVE creation process because if thats there, clearly I missed it.

Thanks so much I really appreciate the help.

-Vince

Comment

Working...
          X