Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvetop memoru use is always 0

lvetop, memory use

hi, i have one server with cloudliunux where lvetop is showing correctly each account memory use. But i have another server where memory use is always 0, is this normal? both were installed by cloudlinux team.

Where should i start looking?

Thanx in advance!

Comment

btw...what exactly means memory is "OK" instead showing the used amount? My fault...in the first server is showing "OK" all the time instead the amount as on the other servers.
      Thanx!

Comment

0 means memory limits disabled.
        if it is CL5 -- do lvectl ubc enable --save

Comment

Thanx Igor!

0 or OK? is showing OK all the time instead the used value.

Comment

Any idea about this problem, should i have to contact support?

Comment

If you have ubc enabled, memory limits != 0, and you are using mod_cgi, mod_fcgid, mod_suPHP -- memory limits should work / contact support if they don

If you are using mod_php/mod_ruid/mod_itk or litespeed+CL5 -- memory limits will not work.

Comment

Thanx Igor!

For some reason...i havent changed ...on some servers were disabled.
                btw, will be great have an option in the lvectl command to list only the lves that have been changed from the default values, i mean a list of users that have different values than the default ones so you can identify non default value lves.

Thanx!

Comment

Working...
                X