Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CloudLinux LVE Settings

Hello Guys,

I have a dedicate serveri with 16 cores (2.4 GHz) , 64 GB of RAM and 4TB SSD.

Can anyone help me with a good CloudLinux LVE settings?

Forgot to say, i have about 400 sites on this server.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Default settings are perfect in most situations. Leave CPU Speed 100% for most websites but increase it twice for websites that are getting more traffic.

Comment

Hi Bogdan. Have default settings changed over the years? Id be curious of your recommendations in this configuration, without just referring to default settings.

- Scott

Comment

Default settings were not changed, but they should not be changed! They do not depend on the power of your server, they depend on how fast you want your hosting account to be.

Comment

I would increase I/O since you are using SSD, and memory.

Comment

> Default settings were not changed, but they should not be changed! They do not depend on the power of your server, they depend on how fast you want your hosting account to be.[br][br]http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.html?limits.html

Hi, this default help file should be updated with SSD IO and IOPS data from presentation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXoFCaFVSQA& . Because first hands are into help file, not youtube. Thanks.

Comment

We are improving our documentation, definitely will add more recommendations in it.

Thanks!

Comment

Default Settings:
                Speed: 100%
                vMem: 0
                pMem: 512MB
                EP: 20
                nProc: 100
                IO: 2048
                IOPS: 1024

Start with this configuration and turn on Admin notifications and monitor which sites are hitting limit on daily basis. Increase LVE settings for those sites.

Comment

Working...
                X