Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A variety of issues

Hello,

Have a new server from SingleHop, and opted for the CloudLinux installation.

First issue it seems that I didn receive an activation key from them. I did open a ticket with them on this, but curious if this relates to my second issue.

When trying to do a yum update, Im getting a variety of errors. It does tell me that CLN is disabled, due to no activation key:

epel/filelists_db X | 4.4 MB 00:00
    --> Finished Dependency Resolution
    mkinitrd-5.1.19.6-54.i386 from installed has depsolving problems
    --> Missing Dependency: nash = 5.1.19.6-54 is needed by package mkinitrd-5.1.19.6-54.i386 (installed)
    glibc-2.5-42.el5_4.3.i686 from installed has depsolving problems
    --> Missing Dependency: glibc-common = 2.5-42.el5_4.3 is needed by package glibc-2.5-42.el5_4.3.i686 (installed)
    Error: Missing Dependency: glibc-common = 2.5-42.el5_4.3 is needed by package glibc-2.5-42.el5_4.3.i686 (installed)
    Error: Missing Dependency: nash = 5.1.19.6-54 is needed by package mkinitrd-5.1.19.6-54.i386 (installed)

Im also missing some things like I don have an lvetop command as stated in one of the doc pages.

So, before muddling through this any further, Im curious if I should just wait to get my key from singlehop before worrying about these?

I should note that this is a brand new installation and I can work through the issues, but since this is my first time running cloudlinux I just want to check in on the activation key portion before trying to fix problems that are related to that.

Thanks

Rick, can you please send /etc/yum.repos.d/cloudlinux.repo and output of "rpm -qa" to lkanter at cloudlinux dot com? It will help us to resolve this issue.

Comment

Just sent. Thank you.

Comment

While I don have the issues with the activation key - I have just installed CloudLinux on an existing CentOS 5.5 server and am also missing the lvetop tool.

Also on top of this though apparently installed correctly lveps shows nothing - even though everything is running under the LVE system (apparently) and there is at least one site on there thats fairly busy.

Comment

lvetop is in beta (part of lve 0.7), and should be out next week.
          Sorry about, I updated the documentation to reflect that.

Comment

Working...
          X