Regards to the LSAPI error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regards to the LSAPI error

This happens all the time, I have set the domain for unlimited resource, but still I get this error

Service Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The domain is bluerackhosting.com I would really like to get this solved so I can start sell hosting.

This is making me nuts.

I have this error

[Fri Mar 15 14:13:48.533147 2019] [lsapi:error] [pid 52721:tid 47448389068544] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:47500] [host domain.com] Error on sending request(POST /stjornbord/orders.php?action=view&id=12&activate=true HTTP/1.1); uri(/stjornbord/orders.php?action=view&id=12&activate=true) content-length(289): ReceiveAckHdr: nothing to read from backend (LVE ID 1015), check.

In regards to the LSAPI error, the CloudLinux documentation suggests increasing LimitRequestBody in Apache, or the "SecRequestBodyNoFilesLimit" limit in mod_security:

How can I change the LimitRequestBody in Apache and SecRequestBodyNoFilesLimit limit in mod_security.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks for the reply ppl.

I have found the problem.

Comment

How did you solve the problem?

Comment

Thanks for the reply ppl.

Comment

Hello Everyone.
          Please let us know if you have any questions.
          Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
          X