Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP selector cPanel API

Hello,

I wondering if the PHP Selector API is documented somewhere, I cant find anything on the cPanel doc or here on the Cloudlinux website.

Im not talking about the WHM access or the CLI, I want something that is accessible by the end user (the CLI doesnt seems to work if executed inside cagefs).

The only "official" documentation I found is this page : https://documentation.cpanel.net/dis...%3A%3AgetUsage

I know for a fact its not the only fonction available because other fonctions are used in the cPanel php selector module, we can see this on the extension-selector.html.tt file.

I found out the following functions are available :

- LVEInfo processPHPVersionSelect lveversion={version}
    - LVEInfo hideIfNative
    - LVEInfo showPHPOptTable
    - LVEInfo showPHPExtTable

I can see some other stuff by launching this command but its not very clear either :

Code:
    cpapi2 | grep -i lveinfo
    I cant find anything on the extension of a PHP extension, it seems to use the cloudlinux.cgi instead.

Anyway, do you have any documentation on this ? How do I change, with the cPanel API, the PHP version and the extension loaded for instance ?

Thank you,
    Alexis

Hello Alexis,

I believe youre looking for the information found under the End-User section on the following document:

Can you confirm if this page helps?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X