X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ighertesco
    replied
    Hello,

Im sorry, but this is correct behavior. PHP Selector uses alt-php* packages, so if you want to use it, you need to select alt-php in multiPHP Manager.

For further information, please refer to our doc section: http://docs.cloudlinux.com/index.htm...or_cpanel.html

Leave a comment:

• ighertesco
    replied
    Hello,

I thank you for your return.
    The command does not solve this problem, because after launching it the cloudlinux selector says no atl package is installed

Leave a comment:

• ighertesco
    replied
    Hello,

Please let us know if there is a special reason that you dont want to use PHP provided by us, or please clarify, why do you need to remove alt-php handlers (if you wish to keep the alt-php group installed).

The simplest way is to remove alt-php packages group: # yum groupremove alt-php

Unfortunately, it is not possible to just remove alt-php from multiPHP Manager without uninstalling.

Leave a comment:

• disable versions alt-php in the "MultiPHP Manager"

Hello,

cloudlinux ets installed on my CPANEL server, however when I go in the "MultiPHP Manager", I have php ea-php but also alt-php versions
    Do you know how to disable these versions in the "MultiPHP Manager" drop-down menu?
Working...
X